|| - TNC Drip Torch safety standards
- Guideline on Documentation for TNC burns.
- Guideline on the use of Drone aircraft on TNC burns.
- In Personnel, direction on the Recertification of position currency after
currency is lost from years of non-performance of the position.
|| - TNC-only position Supervised
Participant added to the Personnel section of this manual.
Release added to Fire Legal page of Connect.
|| - Links to NWCG web resources updated.
- L-180 course is required for RXCM and FFT2,
but not included in the online version of the S-130
course. L-180 can be taken online through the NWCG link
|| - Protective or natural fiber clothing
required under Nomex outerwear.
- Added Safety reference for high Heat Index working
||- Clarified fire extinguisher
specifications for ATV/UTV Safety.
- Training class RX-410 Smoke Management Techniques
required for all new RXB2 Burn Boss positions certified
after 1 October 2017, following change in NWCG 310-1
||- Updated links on every page of the
- Clarified sections of administrative Special Situations.
- Simplified the Planning section of the fire manual.
||- Added Burn
Boss Refresher requirement to RXB1, RXB2 and RXB3
- Added the requirement of having Fire Extinguishers on
- Added Fire Shelter Deployment as a type of reportable
- Updated running type of fitness test parameters.